Saturday, February 6, 2010

It is amazing how quickly days go by when you are having fun. I love what I do!

I have a list of the submissions and exhibitions slated for the next few months and I am utterly thankful that I am using iCal to keep things straight. Here's a small taste:


Jan. 12 to Mar. 2 Teach Beginning Photo for Adults @ Varley Gallery, Unionville
Feb. 10: Colour/Fusion workshop
Feb. 15: Stratford Gallery acceptance notice
March 31: OSA Open Juried Exhibition submission deadline
April 9-12 Brian Smith Abstract Figures workshop
April 11 Stratford Gallery Reception
April 22-25 Heintzman House Exhibition
May 6 OSA Opening Reception at John B. Aird Gallery

May 17-22 Mayor’s Art Showcase juried exhibition, Markham Civic Centre


Although I have artwork that is ready to go, I am always doing more, better work.
A client is deciding to commission an abstract painting that may be larger than 4 x 5 feet.

1 comment: