Thursday, March 10, 2011



Two of my pieces from Transformations have been juried into the annual OSA open juried exhibition, Memory.
Reception: Thursday, April 3. Ongoing to April 29. Location: John B. Aird Gallery at Bay and Wellesley in Toronto.

Dennis Cliff juried in two of my "horse" paintings for the Markham Group of Artists' first show in Toronto called Breaking Boundaries. The venue is at Art Square across the street from the AGO on Dundas. These are especially large pieces for the show. Open March 14 to 28.


On right now at Markville Mall in Markham, Hwy. 7 and McCowan is the Art Show in the nicest venue we have shown in. I've got 14 pieces up. From March 8 to March 20, Reception on Thursday, March 10, 6-9 p.m.

Please keep checking for future information. Please also consider "Following" me so that my blog info goes directly to your e-mail. Thanks for considering this.

I also want to thank the people who have supported and encouraged me in these artistic endeavours. I am getting to be where I am supposed to be... I love it.


1 comment:

  1. WOW... not what I would have expected from seeing past work... it's kinda freaky... I think you're onto something here.

    charlie

    ReplyDelete